Russian soprano Ekaterina Yasinskaya graduated from the Galina Vishnevskaya Opera Center in Moscow in 2017 and has since been working as a leading soloist in this theatre.
Her repertoire includes Tatyana in Eugene Onegin, Zemfira in Aleko and Mimi in La Bohème.
Prior to joining the Galina Vishnevskaya Opera Center, Ekaterina Yasinskaya was studying at Moscow’s Tchaikovsky Conservatory as a student of Prof. Galina Pisarenko and has won prizes in the following vocal competitions:
- 1st prize - International Competition Ippolitov Ivanov (Moscow, 2011)
- 1st prize - Russian Vocalists Competition «Art-Vocal» (Volgograd, 2011)
- 2nd prize - 42nd Vocalists Contest among music schools of Russia (St. Petersburg, 2014)
- 3rd prize - Competition of Russian Romance (Vladimir, 2016)
- 3rd prize - VIII International Competition of Opera Singers «Saint Petersburg» (2017)